Protruck Auctions is part of The Fleet Auction Group.
Protruck's Team have a wealth of experience built up over many years of working at all levels across a wide spectrum of business sectors with a "Customer Service First" philosophy.
Whether it is a 10 year old trailer or £100,000 piece of specialist equipment we have the ability to maximize on Net Returns for our Vendors and offer Buyers an opportunity to acquire a wide range of vehicle and equipment.
Typically we will offer 350 to 450 Lots at each of our Heavy Commercial Sales and 250 to 350 Lots at each of our Plant & Equipment Sales..
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Plant & Equipment (Wheeled and Tracked)
Extensive pre-sale marketing is carried out in all major UK trade publications and journals as well as throughout our own website.
Prior to auction sales we also send Emails to our entire Customer Base - if it's going to be offered at Protruck, we want you to know about it!
Our Strategy at Protruck Auctions is Customer focused:
- To maximize on Net Returns for our Vendors
- To provide Buyers with a Wide Choice of vehicles and equipment to Purchase
- To provide an industry leading service